Hohm Tech has done it again…making tech simple, reliable, and top-tier performance in an all-in-one charger. Hohm introduces a charger with autonomous input/output power regulation. In English, this means it’ll back power off if the USB adapter is either suffering from volt loss or showing any characteristics of instability. Simple way of saying this: It is fully AUTOMATIC. No more guessing. No more stressing USB adapters or ports. Easily fits 21700’s with its 71mm slots, and 26650’s with its generous width. For all the techies, you’ll love this: it has battery length detection so it automatically reduces charge speed on batteries shorter than 62mm so all your small lithium cells are protected from charging faster than they ever should be.
- Fits up to 71m long cells (21700 with ease) – actually fits up to 73mm, we’re being conservative
- 2A total output (2x1A >62mm batteries) (2x 0.5A for <62mm length cells)
- LCD indicator easily labeled
- USB power operated
- Each slot is independent
- CE, FCC, ROHS certifications
- PCB/PCM battery compatible: YES